Campus Beautification Projects:
During the summer months our Facilities Director and his staff and done a superb job of completing various projects around the campus. We have completed some renovations to the outside of our campus and also several projects inside as well. We have placed a few pictures so you can see some of the progress and results of their hard work this summer.
A few of the projects we have finished or are completing soon are:
- Administration Building; we have completely painted all of the trim, windows, etc
- Groendyke Hall; we have painted all of the trim, replaced the handrails, and blinds in the Hall of Honor.
- We have repaired and re-coated Washington Ave with a slurry seal.
- We have refinished all of the benches around the campus.
- We have replace the sidewalk going into the Infirmary and also into Tillotson Barracks
- We have completely rebuilt the sand volleyball court on campus.
- We continue to enhance the Leadership Reaction/Obstacle course by adding more stations. This year we added a low ropes course at our training center.
- We have painted hallways and rooms in the barracks
- We have painted some of the classrooms
A special thank you to everyone who has supported these projects this summer. We are thankful to be able to upgrade our campus and are looking forward to the cadets/students returning soon to our campus.
Click any picture for a larger view.