How to Apply to Wentworth Military Academy
- Complete the online application. Requires a $25 application fee.
- Complete one of the following with our admissions: Official Campus Visit, Online Interview OR Character Essay (brief essay highlighting at least three qualities you consider your best attributes)
- Submit transcripts. Download the Academic Records Release Form.
- After acceptance, submit a $1500 non-refundable deposit towards your initial downpayment.
- Submit the Enrollment Packet prior to arrival on campus.
A physical examination, current within 12 calendar months, is required of every cadet. We will accept a form provided by your physician; however we suggest you use use the form provided in the Enrollment Packet since your son/daughter will be participating in sports.
First day of classes: August 18, 2014
2014-2015 school year price of attendance for full-boarding High School Scholar cadets will be at the following rates:
International Cadets $38,820 (additional fees may apply)
- Room and board
- Student accident insurance
- Weekly pocket money
- Quartermaster/Incidental fee deposit
- Computer usage fee
- Health center and laboratory fees
- Parents Association dues