What types of students attend Wentworth College?Wentworth College has 3 main types of students:
- Students who live on campus and participate in ROTC
- Students who live on campus and do not participate in ROTC
- Students that do not live on campus and do not participate in ROTC
Do I have to be in the military to attend Wentworth?No, only the college cadets, who voluntarily contract with the ROTC have an obligation to serve in the U.S. Army. Most of the student body is not in the military and does not intend to serve in the military.
How do I apply for admission to Wentworth College?Admission to Wentworth College depends upon the type of college student you will be. Please see college admissions for more information.
Does Wentworth College have satellite campuses?Yes, in addition to the main campus in Lexington Missouri, satellite campuses are located in Cameron, Hermitage, and Lamar Missouri. Click here for more information.
Is Wentworth College accredited?Wentworth College is accredited by or associated with:
- The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association
- Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Council of North Central Two Year Colleges
- American Association of Community Colleges
- Association of Military Colleges and Schools of the United States
- The Association of Boarding Schools
Wentworth has been accredited continuously since 1918
How many students attend Wentworth College?The student body population for Spring 2013 was 685 (not including 414 dual enrollment students), with:
- Female population: 47%
- Male population: 53%
- Female ethnic minority: 10%
- Male ethnic minority: 20%
What is the on-campus student to teacher ratio?15:1
What is the on- campus average class size?13
What do I need to bring / pack once I’ve been accepted as a cadet?Please click here for a detailed listing of items that are required, authorized, and unauthorized.
Whom do I contact regarding my bill or making a payment?Contact Carol Coats, in the Business Office, for questions regarding a student bill, account balance, or making a payment: firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 962-7682 ext. 1241.
Does Wentworth College have financial aid available?Yes, financial aid is available regardless of income and credit history. See the Financial Aid office for more information.
How do I request my official college transcript?
How do I check my grades, view my semester schedule, or view my unofficial transcript?By using NetClassroom. NetClassroom is an online program intended to provide academic information to students of Wentworth College. Through NetClassroom a student can:
- View and print a class schedule
- View and print semester grades
- View and print report cards
- View and print an unofficial transcript
- View the Course Catalog
- View Degree and Graduation Requirements
- View School Calendar
To obtain your NetClassroom user name and password, contact the Registrar’s Office.
I am having issues with my online class, who should I contact for help?For issues concerning online class assignments, contact the faculty member. For issues concerning online user name and password, and technical issues with Blackboard, contact Brent Zweifel, email@example.com.
How do I order my textbooks?Students may purchase textbooks through our Virtual Bookstore or any other outside source of their choice but should ensure they are ordering from the correct textbook list. Financial aid students may request to have books ordered and charged to their student account. This request must be in writing. Textbooks are ordered through eCampus.
- College Home
- Athletics Website
- Dual Enrollment
- Consumer Information
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Military Academy
- Summer Camp